Sources of Help and Support
These are challenging times; you may find the following links helpful:
- P4YE - After school activities
- HAF summer playscheme
- Keeping children safe from abuse and harm
- Information for young people - places to go for help
- Places to go for help - a more extensive list
- Help is at Hand (HIAH) & Safe Space
- A for Autism
- Go Further Go Higher' - One to One Transition Support
- Food bank support
Parents/Carers – are you experiencing financial hardship?
The local authority have brought together information about where you can access advice and guidance in Croydon in this leaflet: here
Cost of Living Hub for Londoners
The Mayor of London has launched a new Cost of Living Hub for Londoners facing financial hardship. The hub helps Londoners access information, support and advice about claiming benefits, paying bills, dealing with debt, financial management and mental health support.
Making a Difference Employability Programme
Are you a parent not currently working? Would you like free 1-1 employability support from a specialist agency? See the information here and feel free to contact the organisation directly.