SVC follows guidance from the local authority, the DfE, NHS and Public Health England. Information for parents and carers can be found at:
Please read the following essential information:
- COVID-19 information for parents/carers of pupils in Croydon schools ( includes protective measures and what to do if you child is ill)
- SVC's COVID -19 Home-School agreement
- The government’s safer travel guidance: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers
Sources of help and support
These are challenging times; you may find the following links helpful:
- What to do if your child is ill – NHS Parent Guide (Also available: Chat Health text messaging service 07507 334150)
- Keeping children safe from abuse and harm
- Guidance for young people – looking after your mental health (with reference to the COVID-19 virus)
- Educational Psychology Service parent helpline
- Emotional wellbeing helplines
- Information for young people - places to go for help
- Guidance for parents/carers
- Places to go for help - a more extensive list
- How to log onto my LGFL email account
Our greatest concern is your child’s safety and wellbeing and we have taken every step possible to ensure that everything we do enhances their safety and security. Please be aware of the following guidelines that you can employ to keep your child safe online.
Please click here for more information.
Free School Meals (FSM)
There may be many families who have fallen into sudden and unexpected hardship due to the present situation. These families may now be eligible to apply for FSM. The Government have said that such new applicants would also be eligible for vouchers under the National Voucher Scheme.
The application can be found here. Please email the completed application to the school office of your provision